Thursday, September 9, 2010

Star Trek Knife/Key Ring

This week's item is a small piece that I couldn't find in either of my Star Trek price guides: A small Star Trek pocket knife/key ring, with a knife blade, a file, scissors, and a removable toothpick and pair of tweezers.

Again, this is a small item, but I always enjoy finding pieces not listed in my price guides.



Tweezers & toothpick!








It even comes with a box.









As I'm not sure what other category to put this in, I'll be creating a "Knives/Keychains" category for it.

Next Thursday we'll cautiously welcome an enemy of the Federation. In the meantime, on Tuesday we'll take a look at a document obtained from one of their intelligence files.

Thanks,
    Zach

2 comments:

Rob said...

Do you have any idea of the value of these? I have 2 of them 1 still in the packaging.
Thanks,
Rob

Zach said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I wish I could be of more help, but I can't find any sort of information on value for this knife. As I mentioned in the post, I couldn't find it in my price guides, and I can't find anything on eBay under active or completed listings. Considering all this, it would take a lot for me to part with it, because it seems to be rare and could be hard to get another one.

Zach Trek Flag Counter

free counters