Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tribbles!

This week, please join me in finally welcoming a furry, fuzzy little alien to Zach Trek:

This tribble was made by Idea Factory. I think it was made around the time tribbles appeared on an episode of Deep Space Nine, but since tribbles, unlike Klingons, always looked about the same, it could just as easily be an original series tribble. This is just one of a vast array of tribbles produced. Some have electronics inside that make them purr and move, but this is just a simple, plain tribble. Hopefully I'll be able to get some more tribbles on later --

Wait a minute, I thought I only had one tribble -- HEY, where's my peanut butter?!










 


Well, this tribble is kind of cute, too.

This is my chicken sandwich...this is my chicken sandwich and my coffee!

 
Happy Thanksgiving (if there's any food left for us)!

No comments:

Zach Trek Flag Counter

free counters